Seeking Professional Services

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Parenting AD/HD and other ADD-ADHD topics.

How I can I be sure my child has ADD?

Seeking Professional Services

Parenting a child with ADD or ADHD successfully requires that you first ascertain that the child does indeed have ADD or ADHD. See a qualified professional to rule out other disorders that mimic ADHD. You may want to try calling your family physician for a referral to a specialist. School Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Clinical Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners, or Parent Coaches specializing in ADHD can assist you with a referral. Friends and neighbors can provide tremendous resource information and support, ask for help.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this ADD-ADHD Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Sherril Steele-Carlin