Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about ADHD , Nutrition & Allergies and other ADD-ADHD topics.
Did you ever consider that your house may contain certain allergens that could causing more harm than good? The allergies can bring on ADD/ADHD behavior. Even after the child leaves the house the allergies usually do not clear up. What factors inside homes or schools can cause illness?
* allergenic substances, such as dust, mold and pets.
* Sources of heat (gas, oil, kerosene, wood, benzene,
* Modern chemical cleaning agents and construction materials
* Chemicals, especially formaldehyde, toluene, xylene, phenol, trichloroethylene and so on.
* Pesticides, termiticides or fungicides
* Sources of bacteria and viruses in old used sleeping cots, mattresses, carpets, and so forth
* hidden contaminant toxins or pollutants, such as lead, radon, flourescent lights, asbestos and electromagnetic energy from TVs, computers, microwaves and so on.
* poor veneration leading to an increased humidity or temperature that enhances mold, dust, mite a chemical contamination.
* the use of chemicals, odorous substances, or tabacco in unventilated confined spaces.